A bipolar plate is a multi-functional component within the cell stack, bringing demanding requirements and challenges during application use. From addressing complex geometries to the reduction of secondary operations, conductive BMC is quickly becoming an alternative to traditional materials. In this webinar, LyondellBasell will explore how the material is made, processed into bipolar plates and compared to other commercial materials.
- General overview of what a bipolar plate is and where it is used
- A review of conductive BMC manufacturing
- A glance into how conductive BMC is processed into bipolar plates
- Conductive BMC property summary in bipolar plates
- The advantages and disadvantages of conductive BMC in bipolar plates