Audience Database AssociateMonday, March 14, 2016
Gardner Business Media, Inc., (GBM) is a leading business-to-business media company. Gardner is family-owned and operated, founded in Cincinnati, OH, in 1928. Gardner is engaged in trade magazine publishing, market research, website development and event management for 8 media brands representing North America’s major manufacturing applications including metalworking, plastics processing, metal finishing, composites manufacturing, automotive production, rapid product development and industrial cleaning. As a leading B-to-B publisher, Gardner offers a dynamic, collaborative work environment that promotes and rewards for hard work, creativity and initiative.
GBM is currently seeking a detailed oriented individual with strong communication, organizational and critical thinking skills to join their Audience Development team.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting; establishing entry priorities
- Verifying subscription source documents by reviewing for deficiencies and resolving discrepancies by using standard procedures
- Promptly and accurately processes subscription data by reviewing, correcting, adding, deleting or combining records to eliminate duplication of data
- Contributes to team effort to accomplish their goals
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Data entry and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Independently motivated with driven results
- Team player
This position offers a competitive salary with benefits, hands-on sales training, and the opportunity for advancement. GBM is a fun and fast-paced working environment that provides its employees with the necessary tools, technology, and training to succeed.
Please submit your resume to Julie Ball, JBall@GardnerWeb.com